Admission and rules
- Tickets purchased online or at the box office are only valid for the day and time of the visit. No changes, cancellations or returns are made.
- It is recommended to buy the ticket in advance through the web and present it directly at the box office on your mobile device. It is not necessary to print them.
- Tickets cannot be purchased online for the same day as they are blocked approximately 24 hours before. On the day of the visit, only tickets are sold at the box office.
- Daily entries are limited. If you do not have an online purchase, it is advisable to go during opening hours (9:45 a.m.). In case of going later, availability may vary depending on the number of people.
- Group reservations must withdraw tickets 30 minutes before the reserved entry time.
- Coves de Sant Josep is not responsible for the delays you may experience during your trip to our facilities.
- It reserves the right of admission.
Booking conditions for groups (minimum 20 pax)
- Group regulations (Spanish)
- More information for groups at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A minimum of 20 adults or 20 children is required.
- No reservations are made by phone or email.
Access to the cave and boarding
- Once the physical tickets are purchased at the box office, it is mandatory to go 10 minutes before the visit time.
- Not showing up on time will mean the loss of entry rights.
- The boarding staff will give you directions for the correct boarding and disembarking.
Basic rules of the responsible tourist
- Do not bring backpacks or large bags inside.
- Do not touch the formations inside the cave. We remind you that you are in a protected area and, if necessary, the competent authorities will be notified.
- Do not take your hands off the boat at any time for your safety and that of other visitors.
- Do not use cameras or mobile phones. They must be kept in storage during the visit.
- No drink or food.
- No animals.
- Follow the guide’s instructions at all times.