Admission and rules
– Tickets purchased online or at the box office are only valid for the day and time of the visit. No changes, cancellations or returns are made.
– It is recommended to buy the ticket in advance through the web and present it directly at the box office on your mobile device. It is not necessary to print them.
– Tickets cannot be purchased online for the same day as they are blocked approximately 24 hours before. On the day of the visit, only tickets are sold at the box office.
– Daily entries are limited. If you do not have an online purchase, it is advisable to go during opening hours (9:45 a.m.). In case of going later, availability may vary depending on the number of people.
– Group reservations must withdraw tickets 30 minutes before the reserved entry time.
– Coves de Sant Josep is not responsible for the delays you may experience during your trip to our facilities.
– It reserves the right of admission.
Booking conditions for groups (minimum 20 pax)
– Group regulations (Spanish)
– More information for groups at: email@example.com
– A minimum of 20 adults or 20 children is required.
– No reservations are made by phone or email.