How to visit Coves de Sant Josep safely?
– As a preventive action, we recommend, as far as possible, that the purchase of the tickets is made online. In this way, visitors not only ensure their visit pase, but also avoid possible infections.
– People who are sick or have any type of symptoms should not visit the cave.
– It is also not recommended that people over 70 or with cardiorespiratory difficulties visit the cave.
– During the entire tour of the visit, the use of a mask will be mandatory.
– At the entrance to the cave, each visitor will have to disinfect their hands with hydroalcoholic gel. The gel will be provided by the staff. Also a device to clean the sole of the shoe.
– Visitors must keep a safe distance on the jetty of at least 1.5 meters. This distance will also have to be carried out at the entrance of the cave in case there is a small queue.
– If you visit the cave in a group, either with family or friends, you can be together as a group but separated by that distance from other visitors (or groups of visitors).
– During the tour of the cave, there will be several points with hand sanitizer, such as the jetty, and other spaces, where visitors can touch railings or the like.
– The capacity of the boats will be reduced to groups of 10 people (almost half the previous capacity). In addition, visitors will be seated keeping a preventive distance between them.