- There is a limited number of daily tickets and they will be offered to the tourists considering availability. In high season, waiting time may increase.
- It is advisable that tourists buy their tickets in advance. In order to do so, visit our webpage covesdesantjosep.es. Pick up your tickets 15 minutes before the time of the visit.
- The ticket is only valid for a specific day and time. No change, cancellation or reimbursement will be accepted.
- Groups must come to the ticket office 30 minutes before the time of the visit in order to pick up their tickets.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission.
ACCESS TO THE CAVE AND BOARDING
- Once tickets have been purchased, it is advisable to stay at the entrance 10 minutes before the time of the visit. Being late will imply the loss of the validity of the tickets.
- The boarding staff will give clear instructions so that visitors understand the importance of embarking and disembarking in a correct way.
BASIC RULES FOR RESPONSIBLE TOURISTS
- Do not take big bags or handbags into the cave.
- Do not touch rock formations inside the cave.
- Keep your hands inside the boat during the visit.
- Do not take photos (with or without flash) or videos.
- Do not take drinks and food into the cave.
- Animals cannot enter the cave.
- Follow the instructions given by the staff.
The visit lasts about 45 minutes and the temperatura of the cave is 20ºC throughout the year.